Wednesday, August 31, 2011

EVERYONE IS INVITED....

I have had a lot of you that have projects and things you would like to work on WITH ME! I am flattered! In a round about way I've decided that this Friday from 1 pm-midnight will be open stamp day at my house!

You will need to bring anything you need to work on your projects including adhesive, paper cutter, and ink. I will have my big shot and all of my stamps out for you to use! Plus I will be available for questions if needed! That means....if you are wanting to cut fabric for bows or blankets....come on over!

I am asking that everyone bring a treat to share....healthy or sweet you decide! I welcome you to bring your children to play with mine as long as you promise to be responsible for them:) Please bring any extra snacks or drinks they may need and please please please be willing to clean up any mess your child helps to create!

I am so excited to see all of you! Please let me know if you are planning on coming so I can provide a seat and a stamping spot for everyone! Bring a friend if you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment