Monday, August 29, 2011

Vegas Baby!

Lisa, Chelsey, Shelli, and Haley


Above: Look at the pile of purses and scrapbook bags we had amongst the three of us!








I just got back from an action packed weekend to LAS VEGAS! What for? Stampin' Up! Regional Convention! The conference was held at Lake Las Vegas, which was breath taking! And guess what? I finally got that coveted picture with Shelli Gardner (co founder and CEO of Stampin' Up!). Funny place that I met Shelli? In the bathroom! We learned LOTS and LOTS of cute projects, tips, and a few things that I think we all should've known already but didn't! I can't wait for my upcoming classes to share with you. Every demonstrator loves "swapping" at a convention because it brings so many ideas to the table. Swapping is where you take cards you've made and swap them with the other attendees. I took 55 this time....so I came home with 55 beautiful cards made by other demonstrators. The ideas you can get from a swap are ENDLESS. The HIGHLIGHT of my trip had to be....the swap contest that was judged by the Stampin' Up! team. Everyone submitted one of their swaps to be displayed and judges...GUESS WHO WON!? That's right? ME!!! Wanna see a picture of my card? TOO BAD! I traded them all away! My stamp clubbers will be making one to take home this month!:) I won a $50 Stampin' Shopping Spree! YAY FOR FREE STAMPS!














--Sorry if this post sounds like it rambles on. One of the perks of Vegas is the mass amount of sleep you get while you are there. Just kidding....we slept for three hours the night of the convention and we aren't even partiers! Ha! Look how sleepy I look!















No comments:

Post a Comment