Tuesday, July 26, 2011

August Card Class

If you have never been to card class before, here's how it works...You come to my house on the date of class, have all of your pieces cut out for you, and follow my directions on stamping and assembling. When you go home you will have all of your cards finished and ready to go! Plus learn all of the new techniques you used and how to use all of the products provided!

Tuesday August 9 from 6-10 pm or Saturday August 13 from 9am-1pm

This class is open house style so come when you can but give yourself plenty of time to stamp!

*Eight cards (2 0f each design)

*Cost $12

*Last day to sign up is August 3rd!


--If you would like to come, please email me at myscrappyplace@hotmail.com and let me know which day you want to come! If you can't come to class and still want to make these cards, you may purchase a kit from me for the same price. The kit comes with all of the instructions and all pieces cut and stamped!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog, Chels, and I'm planning on coming to your card class on Tuesday unless I forget again!

    ReplyDelete