Friday, July 29, 2011

Sketch Challenge

A couple goals that I set for myself this month were....get my stampin' blog up and running, check! And to participate in one of the many card "challenges" out there. I found this website and thought this sketch challenge would be fun. Here's what I came up with! It's a man card! Man cards are so tough for me and I didn't even intend for it to be so masculine, so I am very proud. If you want to learn how to fold the little oragami shirt, keep checking back, I will be using this technique in a class!








5 comments:

  1. Wow This is cool! I love how you used the sketch to create a colorblocked card! Rockin!

    Thanks for playing along with stamping411 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also a failry new blogger, good luck with the endeavor. I love your card. I need to learn how to make this shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card ~ love that little shirt!!! Thanks for playing along with stamping411! Enjoy your day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute shirt!!! Love this! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool take on this sketch. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete