Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Want to Join Me?

Guess where I want to go? I want to go to FIGI!! Guess what? I can! I can! I can! By being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator I can earn a FREE all expense paid trip to beautiful Figi. For those of you who watched the Bachelorette....you know it looks lovely! How am I going to earn this trip! Why with YOUR help of course! Everyone who buys a stamp, hosts a workshop, comes to class, or signs up to demonstrate help me and my man get to Figi! Did I mention that we never really had a honeymoon and it wil be 10 years for us soon! Perfect....I know! So please if you love my blog or if you know someone who would....spread the word!



If you want a chance to earn the free Figi trip, you can sign up to be a demonstrator too! All you have to do is love to stamp, scrap, and craft! Right now Stampin' Up ! is offering a starter kit for you for an awesome deal!





































No comments:

Post a Comment